The training base is only open to those with Saiyan blood in their veins. Here, you will be allowed to take on
specific quests which will increase your ranking within the Saiyan hierarchy and thus unlock new quests for you to take and further improve yourself. The items found here
can only be purchased by Saiyans of the proper rank.
3rd Class Saiyan:
The lowest rank for a Saiyan warrior, this is where everybody starts. Prove your worth to be seen as a true Saiyan.
2nd Class Saiyan:
- Available Quests: Basic Training, The Taste of Battle, AWOL, The Artist, Interplanetary Trade, A Beginner's Battle
- Other Benefits: Unlocks lots of items to buy.
Required to have at least 2
3rd class quests completed.
1st Class Saiyan:
- Available Quests: Dance with the Devils, Asteroid Blues, Dogs of War, The Spy, Pefu Pefu Pefu, Mutant Saibamen
- Other Benefits: Increases the "in battle" bonus of any Saiyan equipment by +25% of its effectiveness (e.g. 10% turns into 12.5% and +100 turns into +125).
Required to have completed the quest "Dogs of War" and at least 2
other 2nd class quests. A proven warrior that can now be sent on important missions that lower levels could not handle. Upon reaching this level you will then be eligible to purchase Level II Saiyan Armor.
- Available Quests: Pirates, Breach, Revolt, Search and Destroy, Resistance
- Other Benefits: Upon reaching this level you will be eligible to purchase any Level II Saiyan Equipment. Increases the "in battle" bonus of any Saiyan equipment by another +25% for a total of +50% (e.g. 10% turns into 15% and +100 turns into +150).
Required to have completed the quest "Resistance" and at least 3
other 1st class quests. One of the strongest among the Saiyans, you are looked up to by most others and sent on only the most important missions.
Saiyan Super Elite
- Available quests: The Siege of Githax, Cheatsheet for Valhalla
- Other Benefits: Increases the "in battle" bonus of any Saiyan equipment by +25% of its effectiveness for a total of +75% (e.g. 10% turns into 17.5% and +100 turns into +175).
Required to have completed at least 2
Elite class quests. Only a few can claim the rank of the Super Elite as it is reserved for only a handful of the strongest warriors. These warriors
are head and shoulders above any other rank in terms of strength, even the Elites. They are sent on missions of critical importance to the Saiyan race.
- Available quests: To Be Added
- Other Benefits: Once you reach this rank you will be given one of every Level II equipment. You will also be awarded with +25 all character traits upon reaching this rank. Increases the "in battle" bonus of any Saiyan equipment by +25% of its effectiveness for a total of +100% (e.g. 10% turns into 20% and +100 turns into +200).
|Level II Saiyan Armor
||Must be Elite class Saiyan or higher to buy. Equipped on body. Increases toughness in battle by +600 +13% (does not increased ki or pl). Decreases damage dealt to you in battle by 12%.
|Level II Saiyan Gauntlet
||Must be Elite class Saiyan or higher to buy. Equipped on the arms. Amplifies training by +10 toughness. Increases toughness by +600 in battle.
|Level II Saiyan Boots
||Must be Elite class Saiyan or higher to buy. Equipped on legs. Amplifies training by +10 toughness. Increases toughness by +600 in battle.
|Level II Saiyan Weights
||Must be Elite class Saiyan or higher to buy. May be worn underneath any Saiyan Armor. Amplifies training by +8 all stats.
|King Vegeta's Training Uniform
||Equipped on the body. Obtained after training with King Vegeta for 15 consecutive weeks. Upgrades your Karate Gui. Adds +20 strength and toughness per week when training with a master. Doubles the weekly gains and in-battle bonuses of all other Saiyan gear except for armor. Limit to own one Uniform.
||Must be 3rd class Saiyan or higher to buy. Gives you +3 DP extra for each battle. Limit to carry 1.
|Saiyan Army Medallion
||Must be 3rd class Saiyan or higher to use. With this item in your inventory, after you take 6 actions in battle, will give +100 all stats during the rest of the battle. Limit to carry 1.
||Must be 3rd class or higher to buy. Usable item. Allows a Saiyan to grow his tail back if it has been cut off. Limit to use 1.